Thursday, April 17, 2014

Six

6 years ago, I left my elementary school, not really knowing where I would end up in 6 years. I had the strongest yearning to go back to my elementary school for the past 6 years, but I never went through with it. I had no clue that I would be teaching 6 years later in the same elementary that I left and loved so much. It feels so weird to see my old classrooms, filled with other students and filled with a new teacher. 6 years ago, I was in my students' positions. 6 years ago, I had no ambition to be a teacher and now it's everything that I ever talk about! This makes me think: where will I be 6 years from now? Will I be in my city or across the country? Will I be a teacher or engineer? Will I be married  with kids? Hmm who knows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment