Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bibliography Lesson Plan

Next Tuesday's lesson will be about creating a bibliography for their research papers! I'm actually very surprised that 6th grade students need an entire lesson to explain to them how to create one and how to correctly format it. I figured it would be common sense, but some students need that extra help! I developed my lesson plan from scratch - like always. I decided I would post it up on here if anyone (pshaw) would ever find it useful and would want to use it. If anyone does use my lesson plan and the materials that go along with it, all I ask is that you give me credit, please!

Well, I'm off to printing all the lesson materials and creating the file folder for it! Tomorrow I see my students and there is one group I need to talk to about behaviour. I love this group, but last class, they were acting out. They need to understand that this GT project is a privilege that can/will be revoked if they continue to have behavioural problems. 


Lesson Plan - Bibliography
Bibliography Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment