Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Calming Week

Usually, Monday's are very hectic and stressful, however, Ready Set Teach made it 10x better. My students truly do bring me happiness and calm. I have so much going on right now with projects, exams, etc that I've been a little angsty and just "ugh". Every time I pull into my elementary school, there's this weird aura of utter and complete bliss that fills me from head to toe. I'm not sure if this is just the school or the fact that I really enjoy being a teacher... Whatever it is, I love it. I forget about all the stress and whatnot. 

The GT project is going really well! We are almost finished and I just have one lesson to teach the kiddos before we wrap up the project. I'm so anxious to see all of their completed projects because it not only reflects on what they've achieved but also what I have taught them! 

Here's to another great day in Ready Set Teach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment