Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Jobs and Work

Now that I'm unemployed in the tutoring business, I need a job. For the past year, I've been tutoring my cousin who is currently being homeschooled. It was a legit job - hard work and everything haha. Anywho, he finished his homeschooling yesterday and I realized that I have no job for the summer. 

I've been thinking I should expand my experience with kids more and possibly work at a daycare or something of that sort. My number one wish this summer is to work as a camp counselor because I honestly think it's a great way to get experience and have fun while working. 

I'm honestly not sure where this summer is going to take me - vacations upon vacations and busy schedules are all in the midst. Wherever it does take me, I'm looking forward to every bit of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment