Sunday, March 2, 2014

Exhaustion

I know, I know, I've been absent from my usual writing and posting. It seems as though I've caught a bit of a cold from my kids... However, I'm doing better now aside from my post nasal drip. 

My field-site teacher has finally prepared everything for me to begin working with the GT kids on their pursuit of passion project! I'm so excited to help them through this very long and tough journey. I'm very positive all of their hard work and perseverance will pay off when they have their entire project put together and they are rewarded for their efforts. 

The other day, my kids were totally out of control. I just couldn't seem to get them on task and stay focused. I was entirely frustrated with them until my field site teacher stepped in and saved the day. After this minor incident, I realized that I didn't know how to instill discipline in children. They need to understand that just because their teacher has stepped out of the room does not mean their student teacher cannot instill discipline on them. Ugh. They tire me out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment