Sunday, March 9, 2014

Open House and Bulletin Boards

I haven't updated you all in such a while! In the midst of battling a nasty cold, I did get some teaching finished here and there...or maybe not haha

I actually did not get much finished in terms of lesson planning and actually teaching, however I did get my required bulletin board for this semester finished! I'll post the picture below.
It's an Asia bulletin board with the main focus on the Middle East. The "Did You Know" facts are about different countries and landmarks in the Middle East. The little string and loop highlights the students' area of testing. I debuted the bulletin board at their open house which was so amazing! I was able to meet so many parents and the mood of the entire thing was so much fun and pleasing. I felt very glad to be a part of these students' lives. Ahh teaching gives back so much to better the soul. 

Any who, it's getting late and I'm still dealing with a bit of a cold. At least it's Spring Break! I'm looking forward to finally meeting with my GT kids and beginning on their project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment